Online From breakout stand-up comedian Iliza Shlesinger comes a subversively funny collection of essays and observations on the secret genius of irrational behavior.Have you ever been pissed because you're not pretty enough, and then gotten even more pissed that someone didn't find you as pretty as you think you are? Have you ever obsessed over the size of your thighs while eating dessert, all the while saying you'll work out extra tomorrow? Or spent endless hours wondering why you have to bear the brunt of other people's insecurities? I mean, after all, I'm pretty great. Why cope with insecurities I don't already have?That last one's just me? All right, then.But if the rest sounds familiar, you are experiencing Girl Logic: a characteristically female way of thinking that appears contradictory and circuitous but is actually a complicated and highly evolved way of looking at the world. You end up considering every repercussion of every choice (about dating, career, clothes, lunch) before making a move toward what you really want. And why do we attempt these mental hurdles? Well, that's what this book is all about.The fact is, whether you're obsessing over his last text or the most important meeting of your career, your Girl Logic serves a purpose: It helps push you, question what you want, and clarify what will make you a happier, better person. Girl Logic can be every confident woman's secret weapon, and this book shows you how to wield it. For Online
- The Most Hilarious Things That Court Reporters Have Ever Recorded To Be Said In Court
- The New Lead The Field by Earl Nightingale (Full Audiobook)
- Hilarious Tweets From Exasperated Parents Trying To Feed Their Kids At Mealtime (Part 2)
- How The Left Will Win In 2020
- 2 Chainz’s Most Ridiculous Lyrics | Genius News
- How Monty Python Shaped Modern Comedy (feat. Rick and Morty & Deadpool) – Wisecrack Edition
- Why should you read "One Hundred Years of Solitude"? - Francisco Díez-Buzo
- Hip-Hop’s Obsession With Pablo Escobar | Genius News
- Howard Stern Comes Again Book Review - The Interviews & Lies!
- November 2018 - March 2019 Reading Wrap Up - 91 Books!!