Inflows into equity mutual funds continue to moderate. The assets under management of the mutual fund industry stood at over 23 lakh crores, up marginally 2 percent compared to previous month as per data released by AMFI. Sakshi Batra does a 3 point analysis of the trend of mutual fund inflows into equity markets.
- 3 Point Analysis | Inflows Into Equity MF’s Decline
- 3 Point Analysis | Equity MF decline, SIP flows hit record high
- 3 Point Analysis | Feb equity MF inflows moderate
- 3 Point Analysis | Best & Worst Performing MF Schemes of 2018
- 3 Point Analysis | Jan auto sales disappoint
- Why The Stock Market Has Been So Volatile In 2019 – vix explained uvxy explained
- 3 Point Analysis | Auto sales move in the slow lane
- How I LOST $20K Day Trading Facebook Stock Options – Long Term Stock Investing & Options Explained
- 3 Point Analysis | Q2 Earnings: What to expect ?