On Sunday’s episode of Koffee With Karan 6, he host and filmmaker Karan Johar kicked off the show on a sweet note. His guest for the night, actor Kartik Aaryan brought him a box of pinni, a small gesture of love from him and his family. Also making debut at the coffee couch was his co-star from upcoming film Luka Chuppi, Kriti Sanon.
As they settled in their seats, Karan asked Kartik about Sara Ali Khan’s declarations of love for him, his dinner date with Ananya Panday and even a movie date with Shraddha Kapoor, as hinted by Kriti herself. Kartik denied there is anything cooking between him and the girls but he did say that he will ask Sara out on a date as soon as he earns enough money, a condition put forward by Sara’s father and actor Saif Ali Khan. He said he is simply friends with Ananya, with whom he will be seen in the remake of Pati Patni aur Woh. The recently announced film also stars Bhumi Pednekar.
- Kartik Aaryan DESPERATE To Marry Sara Ali Khan | Koffee With Karan 6
- Koffee With Karan 6 : Kartik Aaryan has the cutest reply on Sara Ali Khan’s date remark
- Sara Ali Khan interview on Kartik Aryan
- Kartik Aryaan Comment On Sara Ali Khan On Koffee With Karan Season 6
- Kartik Aaryan RESPONDS To Sara Ali Khan's Date Proposal | Koffee With Karan 6
- Sara Alli Khan Cute Moments With Kartik Aryan
- Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aryan Finally Introduced to Each Other By Ranveer Singh
- Saif Ali Khan ANGRY On Sara Ali Khan And Kartik Aryaan RELATION
- Koffee With Karan: OMG!! Ananya Pandey CONFESSED About Her Relationship With Kartik Aryan?
- Sara finally gets to meet her crush Kartik ❤️😍 #saraalikhan #Ranveersingh #Kartikaryan