Repeating her past allegations that Bollywood has ganged up against her, Kangana said that ‘one thing is for sure, I’m not going to spare anyone.” She said that she’s been calling certain people out on ‘nepotism’ and ‘sexism’ and ‘pay parity’ but she hound them henceforth. “Main inki waat laga dungi, ek ek ko expose karungi (I will make their lives hell, and I will expose every single one of them),” Kangana said in a video of the interaction.
Kangana had in an earlier interview said that certain members of the film industry had formed a clique, from which they’d excluded her. Calling it a ‘racket’ the actor had called out Alia Bhatt and Aamir Khan specifically for not publicly voicing their appreciation of her work, even though she has praised their work in the past.
- Kangana Ranaut threatens Bollywood over Manikarnika boycott
- Kangana Ranaut Threatens Bollywood On Nepotism and Manikarnika boycott
- Kangana Ranaut threatens Bollywood over Manikarnika boycott | Compare Manikarnika To Baahubali
- Kangana Ranaut THREATENS Bollywood | Manikarnika Controversy | Akshay Kumar | Koimoi
- #Bollywood In Hands of Mafia| #Manikarnika movie By #KanganaRanaut| nepotism a Threat to talent||
- Manikarnika | Kangana Ranaut lashed out at Bollywood for not supporting her movie
- Kangana Ranaut CALLS OUT Bollywood stars for boycotting her Film
- Kangana Ranaut Threatens Mishti Chakraborty For Manikarnika Controversy
- Kangana Ranaut"s SHOCKING Reaction To Manikarnika Co-star Mishti Chakraborty's ACCUSATIONS
- Tanushree Dutta supports Kangana Ranaut | slams Bollywood for not supporting 'Manikarnika'